Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Snow melting = BBQ Countdown

The sun has started to go Hannibal Lecter on the remaining snow in Oslo,
and if I wasn't looking forward to the Spring earlier ( which I was ), then I am definitely doing so these days.

I've opened my window, and the sounds from the streets are quite nice. The cold air, not so much. Still a little too early to go for a BBQ in the park, but not too early to start dreaming of those long days of just reading/listening to music/BBQ'ing/socializing outdoors in general....

So, here are a couple of good tunes to listen to when you are sitting/laying down in the park this sping/summer.


Matt Weddle - Hey Ya ( Cover tune )




Jamie Cullum - Don't Stop The Music ( Another cover... not intentional, though )




Johnossi - Man Must Dance




Stevie Wonder - Isn't She Lovely




Takk for meg.

1 comment:

  1. Åh, Jamie Cullum er jo skikkelig vår. Det hadde jeg nesten glemt.

    ReplyDelete