Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Frode Vincenzo's tour guide - Rome

Spring is here. Easter is here. A lot of people take this opportunity to take a little vacation, and maybe even travel. I'm not doing that this year. Then again, I've never been in Oslo during Easter before, so it'll be a new experience anyway. Sort of.

I do love travelling, though, and one of my favorite cities in the world is Rome. Rome and New York, but I'll get back to New York on another occasion.

Last year I was fortunate enough to spend three wonderful vacations in Rome. First trip was a week in March, then a week and a half in May/June, and then another Weekend in October (for the concert mentioned in the previous post about Gianna Nannini).

I've never been inside the Colosseum. I've never really did any of the big touristy things. I much prefer just walking around the city and explore it by myself. And Rome is definitely a city to explore. Here's a couple of pictures from the beautiful city that is Rome. Or Roma, if you prefer the Italian version of the name. And I do.




Spring 2007




Colosseo




AS Roma plays Juventus at Stadio Olimpico, March 2009




Pantheon




Fontana di Trevi


Well, this not much of a tour guide is it? More a quick look into some of the sights in Rome. I'm honostly not that great at taking pictures, and especially not of the scenery. First of all, I have a shit camera. Second of all, I just sort of forget. Most of my pictures are from other settings. Out drinking with friends during night, etc. And well, those pics tend to be even more out of focus.

Buona Pasqua!

1 comment:

  1. Photos arn't that bad mate! lol, esp. the first two!

    I gotta go back to Rome some day, i'll bring your guide :D lol

    ReplyDelete