Monday, September 26, 2011

Spread love is the Brooklyn way...

A little trip down memory lane again. Topic of the day: Hip hop Classics from the 90's


It's impossible to NOT include this first song. Sorry about the poor quality on the video. I remember sitting between the two towers in NYC back in... 98-ish maybe, when a police-officer walked by dropping a few lines from this tune... ah, the memories:


Notorious B.I.G. - Juicy





Can't do a post on this subject without the Wu-Tang Clan, and here's one of my first fave rap-tunes...


Wu-Tang Clan - C.R.E.A.M.




I have to include two more Wu-related tunes:


Method Man - All I Need




Ghostface Killah (feat. Mary J. Blige) - All That I Got is You




Anyone remember Lost Boyz? Well, here's an old classic...

Lost Boyz - Renee




Tupac could've had a dozen of songs here, but just one this time:

Tupac - Keep Ya Head Up



... and now to something completely different... who can forget this classic?

Luniz - I got 5 on it




Last tune out.. an odd favorite, maybe

Nine - Whutcha Want

No comments:

Post a Comment