Monday, September 19, 2011

Femmina Alfa

My love for Italy is no big secret. The culture, the history, Roma, the beaches, the people, the language, the football (AS Roma) etc. I've also heard my share of Italian music through the years, most notably Gianna Nannini, who I basically grew up listening to.

This next artist however, is someone I recently became aware of, after a friend of mine (who again had her recommended from another friend) told me to check her out. I've had the following songs on repeat basically ever since. Seriously.

Baby K is the name of the artist, and... well, now it's my turn to recommend her tunes to you. Rap has had it's ups and downs lately, and to me this is definitely one of the ups. Great beats, wonderfully built up tunes, great flow. Enjoy!


Baby K - Femmina Alfa




Baby K - Primo Round




Baby K - In Piedi




Baby K - Una su un millione




Baby K - Sole

No comments:

Post a Comment