Saturday, May 7, 2011

If I sing a song...

Spring has finally settled in Oslo, and this means one thing for a student. It's time for finals, studying and a hellish month before one can finally put the books away and return to social life. This is somewhat ironic, as part of what I'm studying this semester is sociology... Anyway, this blog has been quiet for a while now, much due to the aforementioned school-work, but also because I went to Rome for a week to live the good life. Rome was, as always, amazing, and it only took me a couple of days before I booked myself another couple of days to Rome this summer... Grande!

I've finally "fixed" my iPod, that is to say.. I bought new headphones. Here are some great tunes I recommend you to have available on your iPod as you stroll along the streets of.. wherever you are.

First off, a tune a friend of mine recommended to me.

Charles Bradley - "The World (is going up in flames). Cheers Ståle!



Aloe Blacc should me a name most of you recognize after his hit "I Need a Dollay", which was also featured in the Tv-show How to Make it in America. His album "Good Things" came out last year, and has a lot of great tunes, such as...

If I



Life so Hard




And one of my def favorites from the album:

Mama Hold My Hand




And speaking of songs about mamas, here are two bonus songs. Have a good one!

Tupac - Dear Mama



Nas - Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment