Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Funny stuff...

In a few hours I'll get my last finals before the summer. I'll be working on it until Friday. Until then, here are a few funny clips for you to enjoy.


Paul Rudd and Jason Segel probably did a LOT of interviews during the promotion for the movie "I Love You, Man". That was their third movie together, and it's easy to see that they have a special connection... This interview cracked me up.




Danny Bhoy is a Scottish stand-up comedian, and a great one... Here's a clip from the DVD from his show in Sydney.




Another short clip with Danny Bhoy




Ross Noble talks about the tv-show 24 and ice cream vendors... Why not?




Zach Galifianakis clip from one of his stand-up shows... Gotta love the timid pimp and 5-year old characters...

No comments:

Post a Comment